Conference will tackle important questions
Join 500 of your peers in Boston on April 11-13 to tackle such questions as:
- What is the changing role of corporate foundations and what should it be?
- Do you have a boardroom champion for corporate citizenship?
- Can you count on colleagues to be partners in creating a corporate citizenship culture?
- Where will tomorrow’s corporate citizenship leaders come from?
- Are you keeping pace with changing corporate citizenship communications practices?
- What can shareholder activists teach you about your future corporate citizenship challenges?
- Is corporate community involvement at a value crossroads?
- How do you move from strategic philanthropy to strategic impact?
- Is your company’s involvement in education really paying off?
Companies attending include Fidelity Investments, State Street Corporation, UPS, Verizon, Accenture, Altria, FedEx, ING, Mohawk Fine Papers, Inc., Target Corporation, TransCanada, ARAMARK, Kaiser Permanente, Sprint, Toyota Motor Corporation, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and National Grid.
Will you be joining them?
Click here for more information and to register.